[asterisk-biz] Need comments on CRM development / Asterisk Customization

Stuart Elvish stuart.elvish at stuartelvish.com
Sat Apr 26 23:45:00 CDT 2008

Dear Kashif,

My company can provide you with some advice if you wanted to contact me.

In terms of CRM, PHP is probably your best choice as it has low over heads
and can be modified quite easily (as in cheap access to programmers etc)
and allows for custom requirements to be built into the system. PHP also
adds a very low overhead in terms of processing.

Based on SugarCRM, I would suggest vTiger but there are a couple of
differences between the two so it really depends on your requirements.

Kind Regards
Stuart Elvish