[asterisk-biz] Slightly OT: Logo artist recommendations?

Chip Greenberg chip at iphone2.com
Mon Apr 21 08:08:27 CDT 2008

	We've had great success with Rob Lovato, http://www.rlprodesign.com.

Rob has done 2 website,s a logo and some collateral material for us.
Works quickly, n  deadline and is reasonably priced.

Chip Greenberg
iPhone2.0, Inc.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.