[asterisk-biz] NovoGate SIP/H323 16/32 FXS/FXO Channel Bank

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Apr 18 10:35:49 CDT 2008

	I included a quote of the spam message in the message I just sent you,
to which you just replied. It's quoted/appended below, as sent by "Jimmy
Pan", though the message I received also included an image of your
product with embedded text. I asked others on the list, and several
others confirmed that they received the same message. I received the
same spam message, but with a different product/pitch image, in
February, also quoted/appended below.

	Please advise what steps you are taking to stop spamming me.

On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 08:17 -0700, info at dialontel.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry. But we didnt send any mails to you directly and we just put
> only one message in the forum. Please tell us how many messages you
> receeived and what.
>
> can you please resend the message to this email address.
>
> Sorry for the inconvinience.
>
> Thanks,
> DialOnTel, CEO

(C) Matthew Rubenstein