[asterisk-biz] NovoGate SIP/H323 16/32 FXS/FXO Channel Bank

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:39:23 CDT 2008

Again, Chinese People love peace and very glad to make friends with any
peaceful people from any country no matter they are rich or poor. And
Chinese people also very glad to make business with any people from any
country with their good quality products and service. Chiese people and any
other peaceful and kind people are great.

在08-4-18,Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> 写道:

--
andy
andyspr at gmail.com