[asterisk-biz] NovoGate SIP/H323 16/32 FXS/FXO Channel Bank

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 04:26:28 CDT 2008

I think we have a China vs. US mindset here. Andy, maybe in China spam is still OK. But here in the US not only is it NOT OK - it is illegal and there have been known cases of people suing spammers and winning.

It's probably just a matter of time before we see cross-border lawsuits regarding spam. I'm no lawyer, but my guess is that if you sue a foreign company for spamming you and win- you should be able to garnish any assets they hold in the US to pay for the judgment. I would think twice about spamming US citizens if it could be linked to you legally...