[asterisk-biz] We are looking for an asterisk consultant working from home

Adrien Laurent adrien at modulis.ca
Fri Apr 11 07:52:08 CDT 2008

We are looking for an asterisk expert with strong Networking and Linux
knowledge.

Details:

It is not a full time job, you can have other activities on the side.
Guaranteed revenue.
Long term job.
Working from home.
About 25 hours / month (extra hours will be paid).
Troubleshoot our Asterisk servers and our clients Asterisk servers using ssh.
Level 1 & Level 2 Asterisk support to our clients (80% email 20% phone).
You need to be available from 9 am to 5 pm EAST by email or by phone.

Please send your résumé to careers ( @ ) modulis.ca including salary
expectations.

Thanks !

--