[asterisk-biz] anyone know the company VUTEK INC ?

Mehdi chouikh cmedii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:24:28 CDT 2008

Don´t buy from Vutek, because i buy some pap2 to test, when i received them
11 units from 40 was locked by vonage, i spook with him,  about and they
tell me you dont buy it from us, and after 2 months of discusion, they
decide to unlock the units, i send it to taiwan, and 2 weeks after i ask
about, and the ceo Mickeal tell me this units are not from vutek, and you
have to pay 13$ for e each to unlock.

So dont buy because is not clear.

Regards

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 7:12 PM, Alejandro Lengua <
alejandro.lengua at gmail.com> wrote:

> No,
> I don´t know them. Have you received recently an email from them offering
> a list of products?
>

> On 1/12/07, Juan Carlos Valero < jcvalero at capatres.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > anyone in the list know the taiwan based company Vutek Inc ? I'm
> > searching for references to this company for purchasing VoIP material.
> >
> > Any comment will be appreciated.
> >
> > Sorry for my very bad english.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Un saludo,
> >
> > Juan Carlos Valero

> > Capa Tres Soluciones Tecnológicas S.L.                      Barcelona
> > Visita nuestra página web en:                 http://www.capatres.com
> >                            Telef/Fax: 935605424

Mehdi Chouikh
http://www.voz-ip.info