[asterisk-biz] Fw: South Africa DID Provider

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Apr 10 00:15:41 CDT 2008

Hello Doug,

You can buy them on VirtualPhoneLine.com

But we do not have Multiple Channels available, All the rest is possible.

Rehan

> No one has DID's in South Africa? :(

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi