[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Apr 7 10:08:42 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 13:57 -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
> No, it is not enough.  A simple statement from one of the Adtran Guys,
> Jared Smith, or even Mark Spencer would quickly dispell this
> misinformation or FUD.

Sorry for the slow response, guys... I spent the entire weekend away
from email.  (Lucky me!)

Yes, AstriCon will continue to be held, no matter what happens with
Pulvermedia.  Just so that everyone is on the same page, let me clarify
a few things.

This will (would have been?) the first year that Pulvermedia was
handling AstriCon.  Before then, it was done by Sokol and Associates.
(Well, last year we were formally part of Digium by the time the show
rolled around, but the same Sokol crew did the vast majority of the
work... You get the idea.)

I still haven't heard one way or the other what's happening with
Pulvermedia, but assuming for a minute that they do fold up shop, I have
no doubt whatsoever in Digium's ability to run with the show and make it
very successful.  I think our track record speaks quite well for itself.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager