[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Apr 7 09:56:57 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 23:02 +0300, Moshe Maeir wrote:
> In any case I would assume that if Pulvermedia does go under (which I
> hope not) Digium will find another company to partner with,
> though that may not save this years show.

If Pulvermedia does go under, Digium will continue to have AstriCon --
we'll run it ourselves.  As one of the people that came from the Sokol
and Associates team, I have firsthand knowledge of what it takes to run
the show, and I'm sure we can make it a successful event by ourselves in
the event that Pulvermedia goes out of business.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager