[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Apr 6 12:38:12 CDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 01:26:31PM -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
> To restate so it soaks thorugh "VON and Astricon are NOT the same
> thing!!!"  Try google.

Now, now, Steve.

As you pointed out to me the other day, pause before replying.

Whatever the association may be between Pulver Media and Astricon, it
would appear that it's a sufficiently high-level connection that if
Pulver folded, it might jeopardize Astricon -- people clearly *think*
there's a connection, and that's really enough, no?

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Joseph Stalin)