[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:59:17 CDT 2008

Digium Acquires Astricon
July 11, 2007
Rich has the skinny on Digium acquiring Sokol & Associates. Sokol &
Associates runs the popular Astricon tradeshow and Asterisk IP-PBX training
programs. Interesting how Digium, an open-source hardware and software
company is now technically a tradeshow company and an Asterisk training
company.

The full story:
http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/asterisk/digium-acquires-astricon.as

www.tikalnetworks.com
Alexander Argov CEO
Tel +972 (73) 2209100   Mobile 972-52-3682486
Fax +972 (73) 2209001
P.O.B 13317 Tel Aviv 61132
 E-Mail: alex at tikalnetworks.com