[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sun Apr 6 11:06:51 CDT 2008

I guess she posted it because the question still remains.....is there
going to be an astricon.

And as for who moved my cheese...read it...thought it had some merit but
was hardly revolutionary, go read Flip - by Peter Sheehan - contains
more ideas in the first chapter than the entire Cheese series.

As for reading on the internet.....that's not the point of Astricon.
Meeting in person has far more value than solitary reading online.

Alice, I guess the answer is....we don't know at the moment. If Digium
had an answer they would have posted it a week ago, as an exhibitor I
haven't heard anything yet either so don't worry it's not like some of
us know what's going on.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd