[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Apr 6 10:50:59 CDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Alice Stamping <alstamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>  > Repost:
>  > asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?
>  [...]
>
> > Steve Totaro to Commercial
>  > show details Mar 27 (9 days ago)
>
> > Not surprising when VON really became an Asterisk advertising agency.
>
>  Thanks for your incredible insight.
>
>  My question stands.  We've had someone point to a blog full of rumour.
>   We've had Steve reply with some truly epic commentary.  Now, what's
>  actually happening?
>

>  BR
>  AS

Alice, why repost a thread that was dead after one reply?  It makes no sense.

I suggest that you call or email Jeff.

Who cares what is going on?  Von was a niche in th late 90s early
2000's, that niche is gone to mainstream tech.

I suggest that Jeff and his staff read "Who Moved my Cheese"  Who made
Jeff Pulver the VoIP authority anyways?  Is he a self proclaimed VoIP
guru?  Did he write any RFCs or serve on any committees (I really
don't know)..

All the info you could need or want is on the internet, who needs VON?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro