[asterisk-biz] OT: Licensing preferences

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Apr 3 19:47:22 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 08:22:58PM -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
>  > Look you two, you are both very valuable members of this community.
>
>  Well, I'm flattered, but you may give me too much credit.  Nonetheless,
>  Bret's in my kill file, and I'm done with it.
>

>  Cheers,
>  - jra
>  --
>  Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      jra at baylink.com
>  Designer                     The Things I Think                       RFC 2100
>  Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com                     '87 e24
>  St Petersburg FL USA      http://photo.imageinc.us             +1 727 647 1274
>
>              Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
>              Those who count the vote decide everything.
>                -- (Joseph Stalin)

"What a difference a day makes".

I hope you reconsider your feelings after a cool down perios, as I
stated, non-verbal communication is really the core of communication.
Tone, gestures, posture, eye contact, facial expressions all missing
from an email list.....

Also consider moods, it's late, work pressure, family issues, money
issues, legal issues, car issues, who knows?  While these should be
kept out of the realm of business, it is impossible to do so, we are
humans, we make mistakes, we act on emotions.

You two have always posted good reads to the list.  No sense making
enemies over silly stuff, life is to short.  It's not like he shot
your dog....

Thanks,
Steve Totaro