[asterisk-biz] SMS Call Back System

Apa Minerala apaminerala at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 10:57:24 CDT 2007

And that someone could drop us an email, also.

T.

Hi,

 I have a client who is looking for SMS Callback System, He already have Asterisk Server with PRI Connection.

 The scenario will be like below if some body can help me with this, contact me off list.

 Regards,

 Priyang Patel ( Jim )
 priyanghp at gmail.com

Apa Minerala <apaminerala at yahoo.com> wrote: I wonder if someone on this list is doing this already. We're looking for a solution that we could implement ourselves or someone who could do this at a reasonable price.

Thank you,

T.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Helping businesses save money worldwide
www.sunapemobil.ca
Numar de acces in .ro : +40318107430 (se taxeaza la pretul unui numar 031)
Romania 3.5 c/min (USD)
Moldova 10c/min