[asterisk-biz] Conference bridge for 200+ subscribers

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Mon Sep 24 18:37:46 CDT 2007

Hey all,

I have a need for occasional use of a conference bridge that supports 200+
users, all dialed in via the PSTN.. anyone offer such a product?

I can support around 50 callers via my SIP trunks, but really don't want
to worry about bandwidth/etc to support 200.  ;)

The bridge needs to have all the "standard" features - call recording,
support multiple passcodes so some users will be muted and some won't,
etc.

Thanks!

-nc