[asterisk-biz] Looking for recommendations on Nufone and Gamachi

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at codevoz.com
Sat Sep 22 20:18:20 CDT 2007

Alejandro:

Test Server: test.voipjet.com - no minimum balance to use, allows only
one call at a time.

Production Server: east.voipjet.com - requires greater than 20 dollar
balance to use. Beautiful Level3 bandwidth in 60 Hudson, NYC.

Second Production Server: nac.voipjet.com - requires greater than 20
dollar balance to use. Nac.net bandwidth has good peering.

West Coast Production Server: west.voipjet.com - requires greater than
20 dollar balance to use. Beautiful Level3 bandwidth in One Wilshire,
LA.

Dialer and call-center Server: dialer.voipjet.com - requires greater
than 20 dollar balance to use. Send all USA-destined dialer traffic
here. Automatically bounces non-US traffic.

Dialer and call-center Server: dialer2.voipjet.com - requires greater
than 20 dollar balance to use. Similar to dialer but on Level3
bandwidth. Ideally, balance your traffic between the dialer and
dialer2 servers.

you can find that in the link "click here to view instructions on
setting up Asterisk to send calls to VoipJet." inside your voipjet
account.

Tu habalas espanol? Nosotros estamos en Guatemala y te podemos dar
soporte tecnico o desarrollo para tus proyectos.

saludos