[asterisk-biz] UK route required

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Sat Sep 22 10:44:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

We can certainly provide you the termination you require for UK and US 48. We also have a multi homed Tier 1 A-Z wholesale product.

When you mention premium, are you looking for roaming as well as CLI on your mobile terminations into europe?

UK peak and off peak breakouts are available. Please provide your email to discuss off line.

Thank you,

Vijay

VoIPInvite
3888 Duke of York Blvd, Suite# 1424