[asterisk-biz] Announcing Click-to-Call WITH VIDEO

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed Sep 19 17:27:12 CDT 2007

>>Would it not have been possible to achieve the same result with either
Java or Flash?

 Not with Java or Flash.  I highly recommend the video quality of videoreps.
It is superior, and it is really what stands the product apart. The
designers wrote their own codec from scratch and it shows in details such as
the stream never freezing.  And turns to full screen mode when user double
clicks on the picture.

 Absolutely no problem coming out with versions for all browsers.  If the
market demands, the market gets <g>

C. Savinovich
Videoreps.net