[asterisk-biz] Thirdlane PBX Manager

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Sep 19 12:38:46 CDT 2007

chris at empirecom.on.ca wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is anyone using PBX Manager and having issues browsing to the interface.
> On the LAN everything work great, but when accessing it remotely, the
> browser does not seem to update properly etc.  It does not seem to be an
> issue with the PBX Manager or Webmin from what I can tell.  Any feedback
> would be great.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

First suggestion would be to contact Thirdlane's support.

I run PBX Manager on a routable IP (Public) and have no issues with it
at all (SSL).

Maybe you can describe your problem better than "the browser does not
seem to update properly etc."

What browser?  Are you using SSL with Webmin?  Any details would help.

Thanks,
Steve