[asterisk-biz] Billing for asterisk

www.voipmarkets.com {go4calls} go4calls at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 10:24:16 CDT 2007

What is price for Enswitch?

Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
Carlos,

What sort of functionality are you looking for?  We are close to
completing an implementation of a SIP-based (no IAX) hosted billing
mediation platform that may serve your needs, and are interested to
have beta testers.  You'll have to be a little patient, but it's
far, far better than anything we've seen out there that's open-source
and asterisk based, which is one of the motivations for implementing
it in the first place.  :-)

Take care,

-- Alex

--