[asterisk-biz] Problem with Verizon Numbers

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Sep 13 16:47:02 CDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 04:50:36PM -0400, Bill Michaelson wrote:
> The joke lies in the fact that the OP thought, for some reason, that
> BCCing the list with his ignorant, illiterate screed to a vendor would
> help either himself or the list in some way.
>
> That's funny to me, too.
>
>    Oh.  And I suppose the ridicule elevates what is just a chuckle or a snort
>    to a real knee-slapping belly laugh.

The internet is, by and large a meritocracy.  Each person is expected
to carry the water of their own reputation.  Anyone dumb enough to a)
go around in public b) proving that they misunderstand the territory
that badly deserves ridicule, and on the net, they'll certainly get it.

I don't slap my knees, though.

Cheers,
-- jra