[asterisk-biz] Problem with Verizon Numbers

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Sep 13 17:51:49 CDT 2007

Guys, I am sorry, I use an email program called Pegasus for the last 10 years, and it had an
email from the list in my verizon folder.

I asked it to send email to all the people in the verizon folder, and it sent it out to this list also,
it was not meant to be done.

It is actually a mean thing to do to complain on the list, and again it was not suppose to
happen.

One of those  things that HAPPEN to the Class Clown.

I am not upset of being called that, I am happy to spread some smiles around, too much pain
every where.

Check out my latest facebook pics, they are full of funny faces, just to cause people smile,
that's one of the things i love to do.

Thank  u for loving me so much ;)

Best Regards,

Rehan