[asterisk-biz] VoIP providers - termination

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 12 23:28:51 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have a client who is a mining company with operations in Africa and head
office in Australia.  The African operations have an ITC satellite service
with the groundstation in Miami.  I am seeking a VoIP provider supporting
IAX2 who can provide media servers in the US to terminate calls from Africa
and Australian media servers for termination of calls originating from
Australia.  The majority of calls will be to Africa, Northern Europe and SE
Asia.

Although I'm primarily looking for termination I'd like the option of buying
DID's as well.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Craig