[asterisk-biz] Flash IDE

Sergey b2b at ipstyle.org
Tue Sep 11 05:10:20 CDT 2007

Modern flash chips doesn't have durability issues,
i have a few "on flash" system, it works 1-2 years, serving ~12-15
peoples each (not a call centers, usual offices). Today's flashes should
be better by all means (speed, capacity, price, durability, etc).

To ensure yourself you can mount your FS from flash as read-only, and
keep all changing data on MD.