[asterisk-biz] Looking for bids on Asterisk Fax implementation.

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:33:26 CDT 2007

We are currently looking for a engineer to implement a customized Fax system
on top of our current Asterisk setup. I will provide a feature list upon
request. Our current system is Asterisk server with a custom CRM. The system
is not being used as a PBX but as a commerical Voicemail platform. Asterfax
isn't the only choice, but the feature set that it provides is very
appealing. Please contact me off list at nathan at emericamedia.com. Please
provide expamples of previous projects. Domestic (US) or International bids
welcomed.

Nate Sann
Emericamedia
nathan at emericamedia.com