[asterisk-biz] Calling Card Printing

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 10 07:59:55 CDT 2007

On 9/10/07, Dovid Bender <asterisk at dovid.net> wrote:

> Sorry for not being more specific. I know I can Google but I am looking for
> a recommendation. I am looking for some one in the US. I am in the New
> Jersey area.

Depending on where you are, I know there are local printers in the
Newark area, although names escape me now.  Depending on volume you
can get systems that you print yourself, it comes with a card blank
and you load that in and just print em out.  If you want higher
volumes it would be better to get them made somewhere, since you would
wear the machine out quickly and it would take too long.

Have you also tried looking up print shops?  If they dont do it, they
may know who does.
Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200