[asterisk-biz] T.38

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sat Sep 8 11:39:18 CDT 2007

	There are several Panafax machines, some for as little as $300:
http://www.google.com/products?q=panafax&scoring=p&price1=300.00 . Which
is the cheapest one that is an acceptably reliable T.38 (or other
"Internet-line" only) fax solution? And any idea how efficient they are
on ink/toner recharges, which is the real lifetime expense of most
fax/printers? By comparison, the other specific solution suggested was
the HP 9250c, which is $2500 just to get started.

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 11:38 -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
> Panafax.  Pricey, Great Product.  You will not be sorry.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
>
> Mike Hammett wrote:
> > Since T.38 fax machines are ungodly expensive, does anyone have
> > recommendations for new fax machines and all-in-ones that seem to work
> > well with T.38?
> >

> > -----
> > Mike Hammett
> > Intelligent Computing Solutions