[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz] Calling Card Hybrid

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sat Sep 8 02:31:53 CDT 2007

Craig Lawrence wrote:
> Yes,
>
> Enswitch would work well however the pricing starts at $3000 per quarter
> just for the software.  The customer isn't going to accept that on a PBX
> that would probably only ever do up to 10 concurrent calls.
>
> Enswitch is more a small scale service provider platform than a normal
> PBX.
>
> Thanks anyway
>

> Craig Lawrence

Craig,

In this case, you're right. A 10 call system is smaller than we normally
deal with, and is not terribly competitive at this size due to support
workload per user. Enswitch starts becoming cost effective at around 200
concurrent calls, and most of the systems we're currently selling are in
the 400 to 5000 concurrent calls range, where the cost per user is much
lower due to lower support per user.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799