[asterisk-biz] Answering Service

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:02:48 CDT 2007

Steve,

I am not sure I completly understand your questions. We mostly accept
calls rather than deliver them. We do offer call patch/transfer and
though.

In any case our charges are the same if you send calls to us via SIP
or the toll-free number we issue all customers.

Of course if you are outside the US then the type of number we issue
you would be a local US number. We can also do international local
numbers but these cost more.

On 9/6/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at first-notification.com> wrote:
> voiplist wrote:
> > Mitchel is correct, we offer SIP connections to our services. Details
> > on our site.
> >
> > Also, I left you a voice mail.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Todd R
> > http://www.prestigemessaging.com
> >

> > On 9/6/07, mitcheloc <mitcheloc at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Ryan, Check out www.prestigemessaging.com, I think they do just that.

> Any extra cost for delivering calls via PSTN?  How many trunks can you
> handle, I would definitely setup a failover scenario.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Regards,
 Todd R.