[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Thu Sep 6 12:55:19 CDT 2007

Since we were mentioned (thanks Steve!) and this is a business list, I would
like to let the list know that for those who need a complete (easily
installable) distribution, it is now also available from Thirdlane (CentOS
4.5 based). There is also a FreeBSD based distribution - not maintained by
us, but I could point you if you are interested.

Actually there are 2 distributions, one with a single-tenant PBX Manager,
the other includes multi-tenant version for hosted environments.

Distributions include only basic packages (no CRMs on PBX's box) - Asterisk
1.4.X, Webmin, Munin and PBX Manager.

Anyone interested, feel free to contact me off list, or contact our
distributor in the Americas - ABP Technologies at sales at abptech.com or
972-831-1600.

Also, next week I will be at the IT Expo in LA, so if you are there please
stop by at ABP booth and say hi.

Thanks,
Alex

Alex Epshteyn