[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Derrick Moennick derrick at phonesource.ca
Thu Sep 6 09:52:04 CDT 2007

Volt,

You are correct, the hybrid-hosted solution is not for everyone, hence
there is still Trixbox CE (Community Edition).

Here is a link to the sold out Ftocc in LA:
http://www.tmcnet.com/news/2007/09/05/2914008.htm

Another fact is that Trixbox/Trixbox pro downloads are being downloaded
at the rate of 65000/month, and increasing.

Some people must see it as useful maybe even superior.

Time will tell.

Cheers,

Derrick