[asterisk-biz] Benchmark

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu Sep 6 06:09:19 CDT 2007

> runs on a custom kernel sitting on slackware 12

Would you mind sharing with the list what changes you've made to the kernel?

It'd be useful if we as a list could come up with a set of suggested changes to make to improve performance for asterisk-specific servers.

(FWIW, I generally force "deadline" scheduler, set timer to 1/1000ms and switch to a preemptable kernel)

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it