[asterisk-biz] Benchmark

Matt Teagarden matt at n0x.net
Wed Sep 5 22:08:40 CDT 2007

Answers:
1:  110 peak  (my guess is I can double this on current hardware)
2:  HP 1U with 1gig,   dual 3ghz with HT turned on,  hardware raid1 on
15K rpm disks
3:  Nothing other that asterisk 1.4.2,    uses ~350 meg of mem,   big
agi scripts running for each call,   full media routing,   runs usually
peak 35% cpu on one core.   no conf bridges,   no ivr's, just call
routing.   runs on a custom kernel sitting on slackware 12.  ~1500
registered peers,  50/50 split of iax/sip

-Matt