[asterisk-biz] T.38

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Sep 5 14:40:47 CDT 2007

I have setup several Panafax machines for a pharmaceutical company.
They have been around for years and can really handle huge duty cycles
and abuse.  http://www.panasonic.com/business/office/pro_fax_pla2.asp

It is unbelievable the amount of documents that are produced during the
production of pharmaceuticals.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro