[asterisk-biz] T.38

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Sep 5 14:06:34 CDT 2007

	Most people in business have already done exactly as you facetiously
recommend. Fax machines are stuck in the 20th Century, but they're also
stuck in the 21st Century office for quite a while to come. So, since
*that's what customers want*, we have to give it to them. Though a POTS
fax machine which can email the document as an attached image would
probably sell quite well. Until it does, Asterisk users will have to
wrestle with literal faxing.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein