[asterisk-biz] UK request: Vodafone rates sub-8p with CLID

Chris Bagnall chris at minotaur.it
Sun Sep 2 13:46:33 CDT 2007

Greetings list,

I have a client for whom we need to provide SIP/IAX connectivity for calls to Vodafone. They have an unusually large percentage of calls to Vodafone (something in the region of 55k minutes per month). Can anyone in the UK offer sub-8p rates to Vodafone, whilst passing the outbound caller ID we send?

In the event of a positive response and test, we will also be able to push our other Vodafone traffic via that provider, which would quite easily double the figure quoted above.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it