[asterisk-biz] Chanskype

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Oct 26 17:44:00 CDT 2007

You may want to try http://www.yeastar.com/

Rehan

-------------- Original message ---------------
Date sent:	Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:06:51 -0400
From:	"Mike Roberts" <mroberts1818 at gmail.com>
To:	"Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:	[asterisk-biz] Chanskype
Send reply to:	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-
request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-
request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>

Hello all,

We are looking for someone with experience with Chanskype. We are willing to pay to have it
set up on your asterisk server convert the call to Sip and then send the call to our Sip proxy.
If it is successful we will purchase our own Asterisk server and would pay to have it
configured with the Chanskype configuration.

Our basic requirement is that the Skype username gets passed along in the Sip URI.

Please contact me off line.

-Mike

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com