[asterisk-biz] Need VoIP Server hosting

Quidigal services at quidigal.com
Thu Oct 25 06:26:00 CDT 2007

Hi,

We are looking to host a custom configured voip server and need some type of VPS hosting service with dynamic DNS or low cost colocation in Europe (without termination services just the server). If anyone has any other ideas please let me know. Server ports must configurabe. Please dont offer me hosted voip solutions we want to use a custom platform. This is kind of urgent. If you know of any hosts that can accomodate something like this please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert

---------
www.voipdepot.co.uk - UK's VoIP Equipment Store