[asterisk-biz] Hong Kong DID

Justin Case nogoodnameswereavailable at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:26:02 CDT 2007

I have a DID with them. The number stopped working. They told me that they
are having issues with all HK DID's and there is no time frame as to when
the issue will be resolved. I can't seem to find any other reliable provider
(and now my clients are shouting). DIDWW has been good till me until now.
Voxbone is a bit more but seems to do the job. Oh well. Live and learn....