[asterisk-biz] 1 T1, 1 Asterisk PBX, and 1 HylaFax system.

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Mon Oct 22 13:13:26 CDT 2007

Straying from the topic a bit, but a co worker of mine said he used to use
the Atlas 550 when he worked for a regional cellular provider when
channelized T1s were more expensive they'd use it to provision sites with
partial T1s.

I guess just another test case where they are simple devices, yet very
stable.