[asterisk-biz] DIDX Receives Digium Innovation Award

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sat Oct 20 02:46:21 CDT 2007

Thank You Charles,

 and Other well wishers, I wont be replying to all, as my name seems to get Flame started
here.

I apologize, for those who dislike my name or what I do.

I am NOT the perfect speller, and I do not use spell check when replying to people's
email.

Rehan

> Nitpicking about email times does attempt to take away from the significance of the original post.
>
> Congratulations to you Rehan for winning a Digium Innovation Award!
>

> On 10/19/07, David Gomillion <david.gomillion at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>     On 10/19/07, Mike Hammett <asterisk-biz at ics-il.net> wrote:
>     Or get a better client.Windows Mail doesn't seem to have that problem.
>
>     Was that comment designed to incite a total flame war?
>

> By the way, it could have to do with email servers and the configurations, too. Some servers re-
> stamp messages if the date/time is in the future.
>
> I'm afraid we're way off topic here.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.