[asterisk-biz] DIDX Receives Digium Innovation Award

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Oct 19 18:02:23 CDT 2007

Super Technologies, Inc.'s DIDXchange has been selected to receive the Digium|
asterisk  Innovation Award

We are thrilledto be honoredwith this award and want to thank all of you and all of
the judges and all of them at Digium for Making such a Great Product Asterisk
available to all of the world and letting Companies like our use it for our Innovations.

Digium will send a press release the week of October 22nd as well as announcing the
winners during a presentation at Digium|Asterisk World in Boston, Massachusetts
during Fall VON Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2007.

We, that iseach of you the DIDXchange membersand we, all of our DIDX careteam
members, share in this success. It only makes us try even more than everto help you
be most effective and successfulregarding yourDID needs.

For more information on the award Check out
http://www.digium.com/en/company/awards/innovation.php .

We hope you can visit us at the Fall Von and Digium|Asterisk World 2007 this year
and be a part of this great event with us, as without you, it would not have been
possible.

Visit http://www.didx.net/fallvon2007 and Even if you cannot attend, there are many
benefits for registering, so please don't miss it and at least sign up now!

DIDXchange will be at booth 1263.

for more information viit www.didx.net

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.