[asterisk-biz] VOIP server hosting

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Tue Oct 16 17:02:26 CDT 2007

Jay,

Pilosoft can help you. We have our own datacenter located in downtown
Manhattan (with redundant power etc). We have dark fiber into 60 Hudson
Street and have presence in TelX - if you are looking to interconnect
later with carriers present in TelX, we can provide both TDM and ethernet
transport at reasonable prices.

We can also provide TDM termination/origination at reasonable prices.
Note, not the bottom of the barrel prices - we will be expensive compared
to someone with gmail account. But, unlike many others on the list, we've
been around for 10 years - note the first line in asterisk CREDITS file
acknowledges our contribution back in '98.