[asterisk-biz] New CallerID Name Service

Cole Technical Services TVaught at ColeTechnical.com
Mon Oct 15 10:39:09 CDT 2007

Yes, 4 cents per query.  Good, bad, indifferent?

From: David Gomillion [mailto:david.gomillion at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 10:12 AM
To: TVaught at coletechnical.com; Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] New CallerID Name Service

On 10/15/07, Cole Technical Services <TVaught at coletechnical.com> wrote:

With the apparent demise of www.got-name.com I have decided to start a similar service. We depended on got-name quite heavily and
I've been frustrated at every turn trying to get in touch with them, and they still have a good portion of my prepaid cash. :-(
After a ton of investigation I cannot find an alternative, at least one that does not have a huge signup fee or large monthly
minimums. So I've decided to start a service of my own, primarily to satisfy our internal needs, but also to provide a low cost, low

volume, no commitment service to small users. I'm proposing .04 per dip, prepaid accounts - but with small increments like $5, no
signup fee, no contracts.  The interface will be exactly like the got-name interface. If you would be interested in this service,
please email me at TVaught at ColeTechnical dot com. The amount of interest will pretty much determine the speed at which I roll
this service out. I already have it running internally and I've registered a domain name for the service, www.callerid.name , but
there is no web site up yet.

Did I read that right? 4 cents per query?