[asterisk-biz] Check this out :(

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Fri Oct 12 07:46:30 CDT 2007

Some people mistakenly think that the fatter company with the higher
prices will do a better job.

If I were the buyer, I would prefer to deal with a company that can keep
me up and running. I would want a vendor who is flexible enough to
config and loan me whatever type IP phone he has available so I can keep
going. The big companies think that overnight shipping eliminates the
need for local dealers with service departments. I would rather deal
with someone who can replace things like a CPU or power supply
immediately without voiding some big name manufacturer warranty.