[asterisk-biz] Check this out :(

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:27:33 CDT 2007

The Xbox is just a PC running gaming software for the consumer market.  They
have remained committed to it for years and lost a lot of money in the
process.  Despite what "impression" you may have by all the advertising and
hype, they continue to be spanked by Nintendo which sells 2 or 3 boxes for
every one Xbox.  Or maybe it's the Sony or maybe both.  Can't remember which
but Google will tell you.

The only reason people seem to want it is for online Halo so it's a one
trick pony.  They just lost a billion dollars on that massive recall for
consoles going dead as well.