[asterisk-biz] Check this out :(

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:25:48 CDT 2007

I agree,

M$ is a blaster company.  They blast the wall with all sorts of stuff to see
what sticks and if nothing much happens after a year or two they move on.
The farther away they are from their core competency the less likey they
will remain committed to making a good product and sticking with it.  An IP
PBX is a LONG ways from their core compentency.