[asterisk-biz] hosted Asterisk PBX

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Tue Oct 9 18:10:20 CDT 2007

Jay Paszamant wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for either opensource or $$ hosted Asterisk PBX platform
> solutions. So far I have found Bluewave Telecom's 64 bit solution. It
> looks very promising. I am was curious if anyone knows of others out
> there. We are not looking for an ISP to host, but rather looking for
> software hosted solutions to bring to our data center.
>
> -Jay

Hi Jay

Very much appreciated the fact you found our mutli tenant/host/network
solution just by browsing!... Please see my other mail in regards to that.

We offer multi tenant (one server) product:
http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/319/154_3672/

Above will give you a start up, i.e. one server with unlimited number of
tenants and resellers. Pricing is 199 per concurrent call, min order 30
channels. Support and professiononal services available at additional cost.

Should you grow from one server requirement, SERVERware manages a
network of hosts each supporting unlimited number of VPSes each able to
support any PBXware edition. More details on SERVERware can be found
here: http://www.bicomsystems.com/files/projects/serverware/SERVERware.pdf

It maybe the best to speak in order to explain above into more details.
Pls suggest best time to call!

Regards,

Senad
www.bicomsystems.com